Join!

BSE, NSE Stock Ticker, India - Appuonline.com

Translate Blog!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A letter of a freedom fighter .............

I do not know the value of life and death consequences. The freedom movement jenechilena. Read the letter:

'' Favorite abbajana! Tekeraghata out
Therefore -30/7/71
I am taking Salaam. I Believe in krpaya here. Peace and love come to my house srenimata left. The war hero. Aliraja, mahataba, Roushan, runu, phulamiya, Ibrahim will all together. For we all know kariyachi korabana. We do not wish to be independent for the country. I think life is less important, because the life of any value but not more. The battle of life as a traveling allowance auction.
Given the absence of my mother, I can not debug your forgiveness. I shall go mad irritation. Uncle - mamadera and brothers of my chalama. Shall prohibit job to big brother. Larger than life is not employment. Daduke balibena blessings go. Will face death. The time of death from any cause and death is always ready. Shall be that of the death wish. I see a boy chest of millions of people call me a son harake. Keep waiting for the mail. I have a reason for concern. Two men and a woman you educate the educated stumped. The text will only disappoint you.
Desabasi! Bengali eternal blessings to you for free. Mirajaphari off, and I shall forgive you because muktiphauja you will not have the space.
Hi! Desabasi hi!
Already, Md. Sirajul Islam, 30-7-71 Anglo''

After eight days of the war, the commander jamalaganjera Sunamganj Kishoreganj gurudayala student Siraj as he won, but that was his last fight. You go to mishandle their standing position by ucchbase slogan read, the only fugitive enemy kabharim phayarera 'I had a bullet in his eyes. Treatment in order for the allied forces helikaptare roads last breath is emitted. In the evening the mountains hug khasiya Bangladesh - India border, 'No myansa Land' - is buried near him tekeraghate full military maryadaya. Dependent of the soil, he missed, but even the freedom of movement should be borders birapratikake oparera myansa lyande no?
The great gift of life is not. He felt that the literary Bankim Chattopadhyay, and are larger than life, it is desabhakti. For both life and was devoted to Siraj. So I can say, 'I think life is less important, because the life of any value but not more. The battle of life as a traveling allowance auction. 'Abstract language as he does not like when they atmadanera, as' korabana know' to.
A letter to me, but it is not only suddhatatei dignity, the principles of exceptional power. Most mail address ekattarera cithii mother (prathama publication, and 009) is a fighter just like a child in the country, but the desamatrkara adale jananikeo. November 19, 1971, from yuddhakhana your POLAND, Nurul Haque mother wrote, 'my mother, I hope you well. But I like it. How better than I am! I just think you are. We have 17 people. He died in the six, still driving the war. But I think you are, you said, "chit desata of moraine de aina,'' so I pichupa me I'll do, desatake karabai independent. At the end of haiba, ll the new sun, a Bangladesh haiba .... 'nationalist struggle and janmadayini desamata when ekakara, the mother of sons I can walk.
The father and mother, but Siraj write operation, the parents 'crazy'
'Desabasi! Bengali eternal blessings to you for free. Mirajaphari off, and I shall forgive you because muktiphauja you will not have the space. '
Family responsibilities as a father, which said it was.
'I forgive my absence, the mother I can not debug. I shall go mad smart. '
One sentence after concerns about the safety bonadera I said, 'Your education is to educate men and two woman stumped. The text will only disappoint you. '
Ekattarera consciousness of the history of the instrument, and more closer to the delivery of the letter. He ended his letter with a call to the nation:
'Desabasi! Bengali eternal blessings to you for free. Mirajaphari off, and I shall forgive you because muktiphauja you will not have the space. '
Within the guidelines of his family and country's real conditions of its release it was. Passing all of the history of civil disobedience, but the next ekattarera history.
The allowance of the battle of life 'took sirajara, that they come out because of the war. But their work, their memory and one letter every now exist. Whenever this cithigulo me, I Leave bankare lying, or ignorant of, or training camps perono tambute yubakera added a late hours. Loss of living there, sahidera infinite, their age is not increased. Forty years after they go about it remains ekattarera yubakai.
Desata badhyabhumimaya. Today's young people, and keep the matitei, there is no God does not know any of martyrdom gayebi buried somewhere around. The soil at the takiyo, janiyo you or someone your age is less than the blood - bone - meat - make it into the ground. I tremble to think of this one disputes that the freedom young people kampiye. That is, there is the lie, she is less than my age! Equal to or greater than the age of independence at a glance ekattarera now. This feeling of maneo possible, disputes are lying to their parents much smaller than! Only age peronora yogyatatei we continue, but they will have equal opportunity to contribute! You will be able to come to the liberation of our time tarunera ranangane, maticapa badhyabhumigulote, thousands raped in Bangladesh shoulder the dark, hidden bandisalaya, the emigration of one million refugees yatrapathe tragic, one - to overthrow the freedom fighters and victims reach an manikothaya Memory? Pain, unquenchable flame of fire. The ekattarera life, he will meet with us?
If you are, you know, then they will ask, Nurul hakera mehanati freedom 'at the end of the morning haiba, ll the new sun, a Bangladesh haiba ...' Why is this belief that has failed? Movement of men and women of equal education and the Siraj's desire, like, why not right? Murder, rape, exploitation - and winning the war against lunthanera murder - rape, exploitation - could reduce forage? Why heat with the ground was still prevailing mirajapharara? Having children was a good pitarapyanera sisurastra Why Bangladesh, and are not rendered. Estimates do not match. Ekattarera match liabilities in incomplete accounts of young people.
Sector Commander Colonel late birottama (retd) TV nurujjamanake I think. Inside the country back to war refugees - brddhake camps was one of the blind. Old children in war. The nikhabara. What was he kamandarake ecstasy. The Colonel chumlena hands, eyes chumlena. Then I touched his sightless eyes to makhiye said, 'Dad, you have to fight these hands, your eyes of the soil - plant - bird Views. But, I do not see eye. I come 've come from, you just say that my country is still green, so I still sajala soil? There is still pakhira post 'blind old child kamdenani, soke us lay people? The 36-year-old Colonel's cheek as I talk, I was asrute. He phompacchilena. I had tears in damakano ekattarera cithigulo. Sometimes, as the alkaline salt. The base is now very careful to put our national soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment